On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 8:35 AM, Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

My system comes with both python and python3 on my path. Just running
python3 manually on proton/tests/proton-test will run it with the python3
interpreter. I don't know how standard this setup is (I'm running stock
fedora 20), but it would be pretty easy to do a check in cmake and run the
tests using python3 if present.

I'm also a fan of running both python versions if present, but I also don't
want to double the time it takes to run through the tests. Given that we
are mostly looking for syntactic incompatibilities in the wrapper code
here, I wonder if it would be sufficient to run a subset of the tests that
is likely to give us good coverage on the wrapper code but doesn't bother
trying to exercise all the C code twice. Obviously if this proves
insufficient we could expand the subset.

--Rafael