I wired in allowSkip in a very minimal way just to restore the ability to
force the old behaviour. It would be a fairly trivial to change the name of
course, however it appears there are a bunch of other related changes that
go along with it, e.g. adding a bunch of accessors and fixing the error
behavior. Currently if you put in require authentication the java sasl
layer will simply die with a TransportException if it sees a regular AMQP
header, and the tests appear to expect something more graceful.

I stopped there because I noticed a bunch of other unimplemented stuff and
I wasn't sure how deep the bottom of the rabbit hole was.

--Rafael