I've tested proton-c on ubuntu1404, ubuntu1204 & FreeBSD 10.1p17

Ubuntu 1204 builds and ctests fine.
This is our the OS on our travis CI so it's not a surprise it works.

Ubuntu 1404 - I'm having problems with the "python" tests and SSL -
investigating whether this is my config or something more. This is a
little worrying

FreeBSD - I'm getting test failures in
proton_tests.messenger.SelectableMessengerTest.testSelectable*
This might reflect some difference in poll() behaviour.

I'm also getting failures in
...*_valgrind with output like this...
AssertionError: Unexpected input while waiting for receiver to
initialize: ==12271== Use of uninitialised value of size 8

Which seems like valgrind detected use of an uninitialised value.
I don't know it this is in proton or one of the lib it uses yet.

Not sure if FreeBSD is important enough to care too much, but it should
work.

[so no -1 yet, but investigating. IMO the FreeBSD failures aren't
enough to reject the release, but the Ubuntu failures might be]

Andrew