From: Troy Daniels [troy.dani...@stresearch.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 10:02 AM
To: proton@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Does anyone read this list?

It seems like there are two types of posts to this list: automated posts when
there is an commit to version control, and initial questions from new users.
There does not seem to be discussion or answers to questions.

It seems like I should unsubscribe and find a different forum for my questions.
 Is that an accurate assessment?

Troy