On 03/24/2016 10:04 PM, arkain wrote:
Hello,

     I have a question about connecting to ActiveMQ. I'm trying to connect
multiple consumers to a queue, by changing the session id. I'm not sure how
to do that with qpid-proton

According to http://activemq.apache.org/multiple-consumers-on-a-queue.html,
my consumer's need to have unique sessions, but I have no idea how to
accomplish this.

I'm developing in python, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kai