Hi.

If you comment out from prototype.js the deprecated functions/classes
(I take out the whole Position class for example), then deprecation.js
fails due to the lack of the namespace: Position.

So, using v1.6.0.2, should Position be defined but unused and
therefore be in the global namespace or should it be commented out and
deprecation.js cope with its absence?

(I can't quite decide if this is a core or a spinoff issue).

--
-----
Richard Quadling