> Using the doScroll approach seems to also fix the seemingly random IE7
fail with the current 1.6.0.2 implementation.

I see the IE Operation Aborted a lot. Using insert on document.body
throws it randomly, happens more often on pages with a script tag
right before the closing body tag, like when Google analytics is used.
Inserting to the top works however, so insert before firstChild works,
appendChild throws the operation aborted. The current implementation
isn't accurate enough.

Didn't investigate this further, switching to doScroll fixes it. Hope
it's something for 1.6.0.3.

---
Nick