> I didn't hijacked anyone's thread.

That's a matter of opinion.  In *my* opinion, not hijacking the thread
would have looked like this:  "I'd really like to see a fix for bug
#1234 (error using update() on 'object' elements) in 1.6.0.3, it's a
serious problem."  And, er, yes, that *would* have involved taking
five minutes to properly submit a bug report.  Clearly you disagree,
which is your right, but I suspect you're in the minority.

I don't want to make it about anything at all.  You said:

> I really don't know how to submit a
> bug, or how to compile prototype. So if you want you can submit this
> yourself ...

...which is seriously uncool, so I called you on it.

Move along, nothing to see here.
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com