Hi Justin,
    Thanks for your reply. Can you give me exact code & where to add for
mouse event?
    Regarding 2nd solution, do I just need to replace line 316 with the
below line?

    return this.element.value.substring(bounds[0], bounds[1]);

   Will there be any impact on any other part of the autocompleter? I mean
what would be the side efftect of the above 2 soluns?

Thanks!