Hi Justin,
    Sorry for my previous quick reply. The code works fine. There was
semicolon which is not required. Code works fine although I still have a
question.

    When I pasted text using mouse, it didn't display the hints. I've to at
least click once in the text box to get the hint.

     Will that be fixed? Mostly users try to paste it in the text box & wait
for the results....Is this possible?

Thanks!