OK I have this code so I can jump to the point on the page where the
H4 tag has the word Health in it... how do I then link onKeyPress to
this:

<script type="text/javascript">
{literal}
        var arrEntries = $('a2z_list').select('h4');
        arrEntries.each(function(objEntry, index) {
                var strEntryText =
arrEntries[index].firstDescendant().innerHTML;
                if (strEntryText.startsWith('Health'))
                {

                        arrEntries[index].scrollTo();
                        //return false;