2008/11/5 Alex Mcauley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> another thought is that onSuccess isnt being fired ...
>
> Try to onSuccess: function(evt) {
> alert(evt.responseText); and see if it reposnds with some html or whatever
> your php script is echoing

I tried that one :)

>> By adding an alert() to the
>>onSuccess function I was able to see that the function does get called
>>but I think it still stalls on the invoke line.

I'm beginning to be convinced that the problem is that the onSuccess
function is being called too soon and therefore the elements are being
observed before they are available in the DOM.

Walter's post gives me some food for though on this, I think I shall
cobble together something akin to that and see if that works.

--
James Hoddinott