On Nov 13, 11:13 am, Abel Figueiredo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
[...]
> Seeing it's not possible to use nested forms, I need to combine the
> information of all 3 and send it as parameters.

I needed something similar some time ago. Serializing multiple forms
is as easy as merging multiple objects. When forms have same-named
controls, it becomes a bit more complex:

function mergeForms(forms) {
  var container = new Element('form'), clone;
  forms.each(function(form) {
    $(form).getElements().each(function(formControl) {
      clone = formControl.cloneNode(true);
      clone.id = '';
      container.appendChild(clone);
  var result = container.serialize(arguments[1]);
  container = null;
  return result;
};

// and then:
mergeForms([document.forms[0], document.forms[1]], true);

--
kangax