Hi Abel,
Sorry I only skimmed through the thread here, so excuse me if my
response comes irrelevant.

Assuming forms is the array of forms you wanna submit, try the following:
var paramsObj = forms.collect(function(f) {return
f.serialize(false)}).join('&').toQueryParams();

this basically merges the submit query of all the forms into one
queryString, then deserializes them into a Hash object.

cheers

--
mona
[EMAIL PROTECTED]