Just to let everyone know i may have found a  little bug in the
Ajax.Responders .. or maybe it is mean to to this way

When creating an Ajax.Updater for instance if you use the method
onComplete in the Ajax.Options then it never unloads the Request from
the Ajax.Responders counter ....

If you dont use onComplete in your options then it does ...

Strange behaviour it seems as i was wondering why something was
keeping my Request count high on a page when it should be unloaded and
removed from the pool

If its not a bug someone may have been scratching thier head for an
hour like me trying to figure it out ..

In my case i was creating an activity display to show me when Ajax
calls were being made on a page

Regards
Alex