Thanks, it appears that the only way that I'll be able to work around
this is with a timed observer pattern, there doesn't seem to be an
event fired by an iframe into the page context when its src changes.
The underlying problem was how to keep an iframe sized to match its
contents. While you get one onload event when the frame finishes
different page within the iframe.

Walter