This works fine as long as the iframe stays in the current domain. If
it strays outside that, you get a permission error. The person who was
after this wanted an iframe that would expand to hold its contents
without hiding any of them or displaying scroll bars (not sure why,
exactly). I've warned them about this issue, and thanks again for your
help.

Walter