Sorry, guys.
My fail.

I'll paste the code here, we'll don't lose more time with a code
created right on time that I wrote the first e-mail.
One more time: sorry. =$

Here's the REAL code of my app:

        function Init(event){
           var drags = $$('.drag');
           InitDragEvents(drags); //don't matter for the problem.
           InitDrag(event, drags);
           InitCorners(drags);
        }
        function InitDrag(event, drags){
           for (var i=0; i < drags.length; i++){
                new Draggable(drags[i].id.toString(), { window : scroll,
ghosting:true});
           }
           //adiciona os Drop Areas
           var test = Droppables.add('dropArea', {
                                                        hoverclass: 'hover',
                                                        onDrop:
function(element, dropon, event)

{onDropItem(element, dropon, event)}

        function InitCorners(drags) {
                var settings = {
                        tl: { radius: 0 },
                        tr: { radius: 5 },
                        bl: { radius: 5 },
                        br: { radius: 0 },
                        antiAlias: true
                }

                /*
                        Usage:
                        curvyCorners(settingsObj, selectorStr);
                */

                for (var i = 0; i<=drags.length;i+=1){
                        curvyCorners(settings, drags[i] );

If I do this:
function Init(event){
           var drags = $$('.drag');
           InitDragEvents(drags); //don't matter for the problem.
           InitDrag(event, drags);
           //InitCorners(drags);
        }

The draggable objects will work properly, but with rouded corners
don't!

So... It is..

Sorry, again =/