Yes, Alex! Everything moves, but, e.g.: if I click on the rounded
corner, its highlight alone and not the block!.
If I drag the Gray Area for anywhere and then add some orange block,
its appear on a random x,y.
Here, the problem is in FF3, IE7, Chrome.

Note: On jQueryUI, I've done exactly what I want, but I want to do it
in scrpt.aculo.us too.

Maarten: Thanks, man.
But I'm tired to write more and more compliant code... that's the
reason to adopt the Script.