Thanks, it works for me.
I have one further question:
As I said, there is a checkbox at the end of each row.
Now I know how to now if the checkbox is checked or not.
What I want to do is if the checkbox is checked, I want to get the
value of the second cell in the table.

ID | NAME | DATE | STATUS | CHECKBOX

How to do this?
Sorry but I'm a client side developer usually, but I have this task to
done.
Thanks again.