I certainly have the resouces to host the forums and would have no problem
in putting them up and maintaining them but it would take a consensus of the
powers that be because if none of the guys that answer the majority of the
questions are interested then it would just be like the french forums when
no one replied.

I dont mind investing time but I hate wasting it...