I never meant to imply that onComplete did the same thing as onSuccess, what
I meant to state was that onComplete ALWAYS gets called last.  onSuccess can
always set a flag and onComplete can do the UI updates right before turning
off the spinner.   This is useful if you're experiencing those
"asynchronicity" problems that the OP thought he had...  Almost a poor mans
semaphore manager.