Last I heard was the developer said it was still active but on a catch as
catch can basis and then several other comments said it was dead.  I have
seen no forward movement so my plan became to continue using it as long as
its still working but all new code is developed with an eye towards moving
to another platform.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 7:49 AM, James Hargreaves <james.hargrea...@gmail.com