If $("id") returns null (like in this instance) then the id does not exist
on the page

This might be handled better using a class on each of the panels and simply
holding which is the open/minimized index that way you don't have to worry
about what ids exist

Jason Westbrook | T: 313-799-3770 | jwestbr...@gmail.com