If I define an on click event for a given css selector did I disable or
trap the default click event?  Reason I'm asking is I have a form and I
have wired up a click event for a given input type like this:

this.form.on('click', 'input[type=checkbox]' ,functionChkClicked);

Now my radio clicks aren't working.  I can click one item in a radio group
but when I try to click a different item in the same group it doesn't work.

Ideas?
Karl..