On Nov 3, 2012, at 1:51 PM, kstubs wrote:

> If I define an on click event for a given css selector did I disable or trap
> the default click event?  Reason I'm asking is I have a form and I have wired
> up a click event for a given input type like this:
>
> this.form.on('click', 'input[type=checkbox]' ,functionChkClicked);
>
> Now my radio clicks aren't working.  I can click one item in a radio group
> but when I try to click a different item in the same group it doesn't work.

Can you show the definition of your method functionChkClicked? Also, what do
your see in your browser console? You should see an error there if that's why
your function isn't returning. And no, an observer like this will only stop the
default behavior if that's what you tell it to do. Otherwise, the event bubbles
right on through.

Walter