Hi All!

I'm implementing the scriptaculous inplace editor and I have it working
except for one small detail:

If I activate the editor, click cancel, activate the editor again I get two
inplace editors.  cancel those and activate again and I get three.  cancel
those and activate again and I get four... and on and on and on...

What's the trick to this?  Here's my code:

html:

javascript:
function editName(element, id)
{
  new Ajax.InPlaceEditor(element, 'name_inpl_ajax.php', {
      okText: " Save ",
      cancelControl: "button",
      callback: function(form, value) {
          return 'id=' +id + '&name='+encodeURIComponent(value)