On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 03:17:18PM -0300, Glauber Machado Rodrigues (Ananda)
wrote:
> 2009/4/20 Claudia Archer <claudiarc...@gmail.com>
>
> > Então você defende que não tentemos reverter o que a Prefeitura de São Luís
> > está fazendo, uma seja aliança com a microsoft? não apoiar o governo do
> > estado se estiver disposto a apoiar os telecentros porque é a Roseana
> > Sarney?
> >
> > Eu sou política, porém aqui tudo é muito difícil, muitas coisas precisam
> > ser feitas... a tecnologia é o que todos pensam por último, falta tudo...
> > pesquisem os índices.
> >
> > Eu acredito no potencial do Software Livre por isso, nesse momento se
> > funcionar se ajudar alguma comunidade eu estou apoiando.. pois precisamos é
> > criar capacidade humana de organização, de liderança, de compreensão, senão
> > acontece sempre o mesmo muda-se o governante, mas os princípios básicos de
> > governo continuam o mesmo.
> >
> > Não vou mais discutir esse assunto, porque baixaria tem em ambos os lados,
> > Jackson é outra oligarquia, só que municipal do PDT, é difícil, o estado que
> > eu amo e que adotei, esse Maranhão é difícil!!!
> >

> Concordo com você, Cláudia.
>
> Fulano ou beltrano apoiar o SL não quer dizer que o SL apoia fulano ou
> beltrano. Além do mais, não se pode negar ajuda do governo. O governo não
> são os políticos, o governo é uma força que é do povo. Eles tem mais é que
> apoiar o SL.
>
> Se você for negar ajuda dos políticos, você está negando um direito que você
> tem, que é seu, e que você quer usar para o bem. Se envolver com políticos
> para fazer o que não deve é que está errado. Para fazer o que se deve é
> sempre bem vindo.

Isso me lembrou uma entrevista com o Michael Moore, quando foi colocado o
paradoxo dele ter apoio da indústria para difundir obras que vão de encontro
aos interesses desta mesma indústria. A resposta dele é bem clara e coerente ao
meu ver. Tem tudo a ver com o caso dessa thread, quando se substitui
"corporations" por "políticos" e "money" por "poder":

"The conflict or the irony of talking against corporate America and yet having
to go on a book tour for a big corporation (Random House); having Roger & Me
released by Warner Bros., a big corporation; having The Big One released by
Miramax, a big corporation that's owned by Disney--how has that worked out?

It's worked out with me getting away with it (laughs). And I wonder how much
longer I'm gonna get away with it. It is an interesting irony and it is not an
irony that is lost upon me. I believe that these companies that distribute my
book, or film, or TV show do it only because they believe they can make money.
All the decisions are based on their bottom line, and it's one of the wonderful
flaws of capitalism that they will actually produce and put forth that which is
actually against their best interests--if they believe they can make a dime off
it. Because they are so blinded by the desire for money, they will put you out
there even though you really are against everything that they stand for. It's
interesting to me, that they believe, these big media conglomerates, that there
are billions of people out there that would want to watch my movie, or my TV
show, or read my book. They believe our numbers are larger than we believe they
are--"we" meaning those on the left or liberal end of the political spectrum.
Most liberals of the last fifteen years have felt like part of a small niche,
out of the loop somewhere. When George Bush got that 90% approval rating after
the Gulf War, it suddenly felt like "Oh, I'm one of the 10%. I'm so lonely."
It's just odd to me that these corporations don't see it that way. They believe
that there are millions of Americans who are upset and distressed over what has
happened. And they should know because in part their brethren have helped
create the situation. And the irony that is built upon that irony is that they
produce entertainment for those very masses that they helped to disenfranchise.
"Okay, now, we're going to put joke boy up on the screen for an hour and a
half, and it'll be good for you. But ultimately, we know that you can't do
anything about it. Or better--we know you won't do anything about it." That's
really why they put out my stuff--they know it's not a threat. They know that
the audience is so dumbed out at this point, so numbed out, that they will not
leave the theater and go out and try to change this [country] politically. It's
safe to put it up there as long as the public does nothing. Once the public
starts doing something, once people actually start to take the country back and
put it into our hands--take it away from the big money, take it away from the
politicians who are bought by big money--once that starts to happen, you won't
see me anymore. I'm actually hoping to put myself out of business because I
want you to leave the theater and get involved and do something. And
eventually, if everyone does their part, there won't be a need for me."

Fonte: http://www.imagesjournal.com/issue06/features/mmoore.htm
(não achei tradução)

Abraços,

--