From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptacc...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Frank Carmickle
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 11:23 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: control surfaces

Hello all

Anyone have a control surface that they really like?  I haven't been able to
get my hands on to many of them to check them out.  As I said in my last
mailing I am looking to mix ITB so mostly I'll want transport controls and
jog/shuttle.  Is it possible to do most of your edits right from the control
surface?

Thanks
--FC