Hello all

To try and keep all of our lives sane, I'd like to only have one conference
call a week.  Let's call it the conference for accessible audio and music
production with macintosh computers.  This way we can cover all of the topics
that people want to talk about.  I would broaden it to more things yet, like
windows and linux stuff, but you've got to stop somewhere so for now just mac
related stuff.  Vinny Chuck and I have been talking about when to hold these
calls.  It's really hard to find the right time so for now we're going to stick
with Thursdays.  I'd like to throw in a Saturday afternoon call in once in a
while for folks who can't make anything mid week.

So we will see you guys tomorrow at 3:00 eastern US to talk about pro tools,
logic and garageband.

We will hold Saturday calls on the 5th and 12th of Feb for those who want to
plan ahead.

sip:11...@djernes.net
phone: +1 (973) 400-6137 ext 11782
sipreg:anyuser:anypassw...@provisioning.djernes.net then dial 11782

Please try to stay muted when your not speaking.  When you enter the conference
you are muted by default.  To mute and unmute dial zero.  It would be nice for
as many of us as possible to come in sip for the wideband audio.

--FC