Hi Ronald

When you are in AMS, audio midi setup, there is a table that selects the device
your configuring.  When you choose pro tools aggregate i/o you will then see
another table where the devices you want to include can be checked or
unchecked.  Check the ones you want to include and uncheck those you don't.  Be
where that when you check them they jump to the top of the table.  When you
uncheck them they drop to the bottom of the table.  If you have a bunch of
things you want in a specific order you need to enable them in the reverse
order that you want them to show up in the list.

If you need more help just ask.

HTH
--FC