Hi Frank & Slau,

Hit control delete this will delete ALL automation for that track.
This works almost all the time for me! LOL

YMMV

On Feb 21, 2011, at 8:57 AM, Slau Halatyn wrote:

Frank,

Theoretically, you're following the right concept. Did you scrub in the track before deleting? Is it the only track that's selected? Did you press Return then Shift-Option-return to select everything?

Slau