Hi Slau,
Have you tried to drag and drop tracks to re order them in the new PT while in the tracks table?

If you don't move the vertical splitter over to the right about 30% you can not drag or use command click to select meltable tracks. Of course you need sighted assistance to use the mouse to click and drag the vertical splitter over to the right! Thats why my templates all have the vertical splitter for the tracks table moved 30% % to the right to make the visual and the other basic track moving stuff available in every session i do from my templates.
talk  soon
"YTMMV"
Your mouse may veri! LOL