Hey Kevin,

I'm about 99% sure that the extending of the insertion point with
Control-Shift-semicolon has always been available in LE. The whole Edit
selection following track selection is certainly new. Hmm, I have used HD so
much more than LE so now I'm second guessing but, if it is new to you, well,
that's great but for HD users who've had Pro Tools since 2002, well, I'm just a
bit surprised at the, quote unquote, discovery.

Best,

Slau