I've only used Eleven Free briefly, but from what I saw it seemed
simple in terms of accessibility and pretty sweet in terms of actual
sound. Your basic amp controls were all visible to VO in the plugin
window, latching buttons were visible as well (if a little clunky to
change the state of), same with effects. Saving and recalling presets
was done using the standard controls. There's a lot more in the full
version, can't say whether we'd be able to use everything, but I'd
love to know anything else you find out about it.

Hth
Scott