Hello,

Working on a project and i am stuck here. So this project has about 10 tracks
with a few sends. There is a Drums and Vocal buss  that all the drum and vocal
tracks are pointed to from the output menu of their respective tracks. A submit
buss that all the tracks outputs point to, and a chorus and delay bus that
different tracks are sent to. Now whenever i try to add a new bus  as a send on
one track, its putting it on every track  in the project. Why is this? What or
where did i go wrong?  There doesn't seem to be any active groups for me to
disable  that all my tracks became a part of somehow, so any other suggestions?
Thanks