Hi to the list,

I'm new to protools and had my first steps with the software during the last days. Now I've got two problems and hope to get some help via this list: 1. In the mixwindows it should be possible to navigate the tracktable with up and down-arrow. But my view looks quite strange. I found the tracktable, but there are only names of the tracks. The fields to navigate are located next to each other instead of from top to bottom. When listening to Kevin's podcast I got the impression of navigating the tracktable like a list in the finder.

2. at the moment I'm not able to select audio within a track for furthor editing. Is there a step by step-tutorial explaining how to do that? I read the shortcut reference guide, but I'm not very successful yet.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards.

Michael