Chuck, that sounds great, I can call you tomorrow if you're around at
some point. Slau, I think we're talking about to different things.
Scrubbing is where you're listening to audio and moving back and forth
similar to what an old tape machine did years ago when you would stop
the tape and rock it back and forth. Selecting all of the audio on a
track including every region means you have to select the track first
and command A in order to highlight everything. If you were to just
scrub without selecting anything your song would be scrubbing without
you selecting any audio to be edited. Unless this version of PT is
that different where you're telling me it doesn't work that way? I
don't know if that's the case because remember I've only been using PT
HD9 for 3 weeks and I'm also trying to grasp VO and all of the
differences between PT 5, Outspoken, VO and PT 9. Can you clear up the
selection idea you had? I'm confused because it seems like in your
plan of interacting with a track and then hitting VO M etc it sounds
like it's sort of interacting twice to select a track for editing. If
Chuck's way works that would mean we'd be back to the old way of PT 5
and just selecting a track without the extra steps involved.