Hi, Yes I would have to agree to please set aside some hours and do the portion on the edit window as it would really help those of us who are new to pro tools learn it a lot quicker. When you do certain tasks like recording you don't always state what keys are being pressed such as command and space I understand why you don't talk about the voiceover keys but the pro tools keys I think you should mention at least once or just say command space for record a few times to help out the very new to pro tools. Also, How do you record both the tutorials and record into pro tools with out them always getting in the way of each other like in the comping one? Nick Gawronski