Hi Sonar,

All you half to do is to "Command Click the track with the mouse" while in the
"Track List Table"

and bang discontiguous tracks will be selected! :)
Heres the "Rub"! ;)
You half to make sure the "Track List Table"
Is resized over to the right about 30% by having some one grab the gray bar at
top right of Track List Table.
Thats it!
No sweat?

YMMV