It will only show you downloads for full versions of products .. since the
updates are available freely outside of the members area. It usually only shows
you the download for the full version of products. For example if you were to
by a download version of an upgrade to PT10 then the Full install for PT10
would be in the download area of your account. Once you have your access code
its quite easy to get an avid rep on th ephone. Atleast i was in my
experiences. Give it a shot tomorrow