  From: Poppa Bear
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:42 AM
  Subject: Issue with Record keystroke

  Ok, I am having problems simply recording on a track. I am making sure the
track is armed, the signal is moving the meater and I can even apply a plugin
on the source, or not. I try pressing space bar, or Command plus space bar, and
nothing. The only way it will record is by pressing Shift plus command plus
space and that sets the track on a half speed type of mode  and that is not a
viable way to make songs. I am not sure what is going on, but I feel like I am
missing a simple step here.
  Thanks for any help.
  Nate Kile, Cross Road Recording Studios, specializing in Mixing, Mastering
and all your audio needs. www.crossroadrecording.com