The problem is, avid moves to a proprietary plug-in format called AA X. We've
all noticed that these AA X plug-ins are now broken. I'm not quite sure what to
do about this, but that is the reason that I'm not upgrading to 10 yet. Because
I had a demo of 10, and noticed that half of the plug-ins didn't work that were
a a x Hence why I'm sticking with nine.

Sent from my iPhone