Hi, If you do a domain whois look up on avid.com at any domain registrar that might be able to give you some useful information and I would suggest you call them or the different people listted in all of the different contacts for the domain record as the more people that make calls and emails about this the more they are going to listen to us. Also I think people should be aware that unless you are aware of where people can go to fix or learn more about making software accessible not a lot will be done and on apple's web site they have accessibility information which should help developers and as well microsoft has this same information as I think that all versions of pro tools should be accessible as we should be able to use any version we choose like the sited do not just one version. Nick Gawronski