Dear Stefan,
Thanks for the information, but have two
questions about it.
1 when you say delete the aax plugins, only the old ones will be available.
Does this mean I will have access to all the available plugins supplied with
pro Tools but in the old format? Or am I going to have less plugins cause of
the loss of the aax ones?
2 when updating I have to uncheck the Avid effects you say, does this the same
thing as above mentioned, not installing the aax versions? If not, waht does it
exactly doe?
thanks,Ronald
  Op 7 jun. 2012, om 18:07 heeft Stefan Albertshauser het volgende geschreven: