To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: Whats the final word on PT10 accessibility

Hi,

It means, that you have access to the plugins, that were shipped with your pro tools, but in the Rtas format. The new plugins are deleted. The same thing happens in the second stepp I mentioned, because there aren't any plugins installed. Try it out, make a backup and if you aren't satisfied, you can restore.

Thanks

Stefan