From: "Kevin Reeves" <reeves...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:27 AM
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Whats the final word on PT10 accessibility

At present, Pro TOols 9.0.6 is solid, and the accessibility issues don't break till 10.2. So, Those wanting to move to a PT system, 9.06 is the ticket. The world isn't coming to an end here. It's just that the AAX format isn't supported. So, don't upgrade. Also, I wonder if one could install all of the RTAS plugs from 10.0 into the 10.2 environment. Think all you need to do is copy the plugin file to the plugins folder and then the setting folders to their respective spots. If this were the case, you'd still be in business whilst upgrading to the newest rig so you can take advantage of newer Mac OS upgrades and the like. We're not dead here. We just need to find a workaround. Your thoughts?

Kevin