I believe i saw somewhere window eyes has a sonar plug in available in its app
central area. Don't know how well it works though. Garage band has gotten quite
useful for basict  tracking and mixing needs as well. Just another options to
considr based on your workflow.
The Oreo Monster
monkeypushe...@gmail.com