From: "Chris Norman" <chris.norm...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:06 PM
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Pro Tools 10 and Mountain Lion

Same as Chris, I have dual partitioned, except the one with mountain
lion does have PT on it, and I use it to test new plugins etc.

The main problem, as people are saying, is that counter values aren't
shown etc, which makes editing something of a challenge, but if you
don't care about all that stuff, you could record and mix quite
happily on Mountain Lion.

Apart from that, I do prefer Mountain Lion over Lion, and I am looking
forward to Avid certifying PT for the OS.

While we're on the subject, you heard anything from your mate in Avid
Slau? and, as I said before, is there anything we can do to help?

Cheers all, and merry mixing!