I remember a while back someone mentioning that they had Pianoteq working on the Windows side of things but wasn't sure about how well it would work on the Mac in ProTools. They stated that on Windows, there were hotkeys to do various things like changing presets etc. I was hoping if any of you have a list of those hotkeys, you could send them to me off list, as I'm looking everywhere and can't find a list of them for the stand alone application.

My e-mail is:

ch...@clgproductions.com

No, that isn't the address I'm writing from right now, but I mainly only use my gmail address for list traffic, not for personal correspondances.

Thank you so much, and sorry for the off topic inconvenience.